You must have physical clearance to participate in the Marching Band Program. This is a multi-step process which requires you to:
- Answer a series of questions online at https://athleticclearance.com (make sure to watch the video). Both student and parent are required to complete their sections. If you haven’t used this process before, you will need to register for a new account. Multiple students can be signed up under one family account.
- Download the “Preparticipation Sports Screening Evaluation & Physical Examination” form.
- Complete the “Preparticipation Screening” portion (page 1).
- Get a physical exam by your doctor who also needs to complete the “Preparticipation Evaluation” portion (page 2).
- Return the completed form to the Athletics Department or go back to https://athleticclearance.com and submit a PDF scan online. Athletics Department will notify you by email if your submission is complete or still lacking information.
IMPORTANT: At the end of process, you may be prompted to make “donations to the program.” Please be advised that donations made on the Athletics website support the Athletics department, not the Music Program. If you wish to make a donation to the Music Program, please return to lhhsmusic.org and click Fundraising and Donations from the top navigation to see the different methods you can donate.
Please complete the physical clearance process as soon as possible (preferably before Band Camp). Deadline is September 1st or risk being disqualified from the Marching Band program. Don’t delay!
Athletics Department contact is Carol Tardiff (ext. 234135).