The state of California mandates all students who participate in the Marching Band Program to have a current physical clearance. Compliance is a multi-step process which requires you to:
- Answer a series of questions online at https://www.homecampus.com ( formally https://athleticclearance.com) .Logging in to the old athletic clearance site should redirect you to the new site, but it has been glitchy. Overall, it’s a new system this year and the updated link gets you there the easiest. You should still be able to use your old username and password. Just a FYI: some people have had to reset their password to get started.Both student and parent are required to complete their sections. If you haven’t used this process before, you will need to register for a new account. Multiple students can be signed up under one family account.
- Download the “Physical Examination” form and complete page 1 “Pre-participation Screening.” *If you’ve already used old forms, there is a grace period this year and those old physical screening forms will still be allowed. However, moving forward in 2023, only the new forms will be accepted per district policy.
- Make an appointment with your doctor for a physical screening
- Bring the SVUSD Physical Examination form to your appointment and ask your doctor to complete the “Pre-participation Evaluation” portion of the form (page 2).
- Return the completed form to the Athletics Department or go online to https://www.homecampus.com and submit a PDF scan. Athletics Department will notify you by email if your submission is complete or still lacking information.
IMPORTANT: At the end of the online process, you may be prompted to make “donations to the program.” Please note that this is not part of the Music Program process but rather for the Athletics department. You can elect to skip this section. If you wish to donate to the Music Program, please return to lhhsmusic.org and click Fundraising from the top navigation to see the different methods you can donate.
Please complete the physical clearance process as soon as possible (before Band Camp) or risk being disqualified from the Marching Band program. Don’t delay!
IF YOU NEED A PHYSICAL APPOINTMENT: https://www.marquemedical.com/lhhs/ Physicals are $50 and a portion of that is given back to LHHS Athletics for Ali’s Athletic Training Room Supplies.
***Reminder your physical needs to be valid for the entire season of your activity. It’s always suggested for you to get a new physical during the summer so you are covered for the entire school year.
If you have specific concerns/questions about the online process, please contact Athletics Department Ali Jeske at email@example.com.
If you wish to contact the Instrumental Music Boosters, please send us a webmail.