Help Us Play!
Without fundraising and donations, many things cannot happen — professional coaching, events, trips, registration fees, comestibles, maintenance and repair of musical instruments, uniforms, music licenses, etc. You name it — just about everything!
How to help?
Support the following at least once or as many times as you wish, whatever best fits your budget or schedule.
- Monetary donations – reality is that it costs money for our young musicians to be able to play, and your donations make a huge impact to the success of each student in the program. For your convenience, we accept donations:
- By check. Please drop off in the Band Room mailbox.
- Directly on this website through PayPal. Simply scroll to the bottom of the website and click the button
- Through Charms. Log into the Charms site and follow the instructions provided.
- Donate beverages – we are forever in need of WATER, Gatorade, and sodas. Please drop off in the Band Room.
- Get involved – attend the monthly parent meetings, or take it a step further and become a board member. Contact us for further information.
- Volunteer your time – with the the exception of the Music Director and professional coaches, the efforts that help run the music program consist entirely of volunteers…parents/family, friends, alumni, and students. A few minutes, a couple of hours, whatever amount of time you could spare–it’s all invaluable! Contact us for further information.
Do a good deed while shopping! Amazon Smile is exactly like Amazon–same items, same pricing, same great shopping experience. The only difference is that Amazon Smile donates a percentage of your purchase to your designated charity. Simply go to “smile.amazon.com” when you shop online. Please make your choice Laguna Hills High School Instrumental Music. Click here for instructions.
On the 1st Thursday of every month, our program receives a generous percentage from all the day’s sales with the mention of “Laguna Hills High School Music Program” at the time of order. You can also print and bring the discount flyer or flash it from your wireless device.