Marching Band Camp
Band Camp rehearsals always start with a quick meeting in the Band Room to go over the daily goals, then break into sections to practice in various locations around the campus. For freshman students, this is a great way to get acclimated with the campus and make new friends even before the first day of school. Prior experience or skill not a requirement.
Who: All LHHS students planning to participate in Band, Drumline, and Color Guard
Dates: August 6 thru August 17 (weekdays only)
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
(Note: includes 1 hour lunch)
Band Camp Essentials
- MOST IMPORTANT: A hearty breakfast!
- Instrument or guard equipment
- Drinking water, in a 1-gallon insulated water container–A MUST!
- A pencil
- Appropriate summer clothing (shorts, T-shirt)
- Tennis style or athletic type shoes (no open shoes or flip flops)
- Head protection and sunglasses
- Packed lunch or lunch money (buy lunch at nearby restaurants/deli)
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- Excitement, Energy, and a Great Attitude!