2021-22 Needed-to-Operate Costs and Suggested Contributions per Student
As a reminder, please note that because of minimal budget allocation by the school district, successful implementation of our program offerings are made possible by your contributions. The needed-to-operate costs per student have been carefully calculated as follows.
- Marching Band/Color Guard (Fall Semester): $300
- Symphonic/Wind Ensemble (Full year): $60
- Orchestra (Full year): $170
- Winter Guard/Drumline (Spring Semester): $250 (not including costume)
- Jazz Band (Spring Semester): TBA
Installment payments are most welcome, whatever you can manage. To make a program contribution, please click Payment Methods.
Thank you for supporting your student and the LHHS Instrumental Music Program!