Competitions are mandatory and graded. Students are required to be at every competition. Failure to do so will result in a withdrawal from the ensemble.
- Saturday, March 11th @Marina High School (ADLA)
- Saturday, March 18th @Temescal Canyon High School (SCPA)
- Saturday, April 1st @Bolsa Grande High School (ADLA)
- Saturday, April 15th @AB Miller High School (ADLA)
- Saturday, April 29th @ CalState Fullerton(ADLA Finals)
- Monday 11/28 3:40pm – 6:00pm
- Tuesday 11/29 3:40pm – 6:00pm
- Wednesday 11/30 3:40pm – 6:00pm
Winter Break Camp
There will be a very important 2-day rehearsal camp over Winter Break. Students must communicate to staff if they cannot be present at least a week in advance. During this camp the students will begin learning the 2023 drumline production, therefore it is important that we have full attendance.
- Tuesday 1/3 9:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday 1/4 9:00am-4:00pm
Rehearsals begin Monday, December 5th and concludes Thursday, April 27th
- Monday 5:30pm – 9:00pm
- Tuesday 3:40pm – 6:30pm
- Thursday 3:40pm – 6:30pm
- Monday, 1/16 3:00-9:00 (MLK)
- Monday, 2/20 3:00-9:00 (President’s Day)
- Saturday, 3/4 9:00-4:00
- Saturday, 3/25 9:00-4:00
- Thursday 4/6 3:00-9:00 (Spring Break)
- Friday 4/7 3:00-9:00 (Spring Break)
Winter Guard Events
- Sunday, February 4th Winter Guard Classifications @El Toro High
- Sunday February 25 Winter Guard Competition @Fountain Valley
- Sunday, March 19 Winter Guard Competition @Huntington Beach
- Sunday, April 2 Winter Guard Competition @Woodbridge
- Sunday, April 15 Winter Guard Competition @TBD
- Sunday, April 22 Winter Guard Championships @TBD
In order to make our events fun and successful we need volunteers at each event. Please consider signing up to help.
Check the Volunteer Page for sign-ups.
Visit our Boosters page to see full meeting calendar and to learn more about the Boosters.
If you have any questions or would to volunteer at the events, please contact us.